Why Choose UPN?
Our advantages are endless
Advantages of Choosing Unite Private Networks
- New fiber construction that is designed and engineered to meet the needs of the District.
- Service that are Priority One E-Rate eligible and compliant.
- At a minimum, full 1 Gbps (1000 Mbps) of connectivity between each end point site and the hub site.
- Each connection to your schools are matched by a at least a 1 Gbps connection at the District office eliminating any oversubscription.
- Easily upgradable to 10 Gbps and beyond.
- Fiber comes direct to the District, does not pass through a central office or cable head end facility.
- Increased reliability and security based on the physical and logical network design.
- Knowledge that as dark fiber rules change in the future, UPN is prepared to provide these types of solutions.
- Cost effective long-term contracts and flexible payment options to help meet your financial requirements.
- UPN is well versed in all facets of E-rate funding, as well as special state by state funding options (i.e.: OUSF in Oklahoma).
- Comfort in UPN’s proven history, we have been serving schools since 1998 and currently service over 220 districts in 20 states with 165 of them having bandwidth of 1 Gigabit or more.