Building and Managing Your Mission Critical Content Applications. Transporting your large capacity data over our fiber-based network.
Transporting your large capacity data over our fiber-based network.
Our 100 percent fiber-optic infrastructure makes it easy to transport your mission-critical data. We offer up to 100 gbps of Ethernet transport across our extensive network. Our carrier-grade dark fiber routing is physically diverse, with an SLA commitment. We also provide sub-colocation services where available.
Benefits of Our Content Solutions:
- SMF-28e+ optical fiber to support up to 100 gigabit DWDM optical levels
- Significant presence in major data centers throughout the central and southern United States
- Interconnected with various regional and national carriers, ILEC’s, and CLEC’s spanning over 20 states
- Peering connection points in Kansas City, Dallas, Des Moines, Denver and Omaha
- 100 percent fiber-optic infrastructure with low latency routes and dedicated transport
- Flexible interconnection options to over 1,200 cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.